Sunday, July 30, 2017

Xenogals: 'Vierge'


"Xenogals: 'Vierge'"
(Xenogears)
 
Almost forgot about this project! lol Well, a year later's better than never, right?
The Vierge is main female character and love interest Elly's gear throughout most of the playable game. It has a very feminine design that made translating it to Mecha-Musume rather easy, so I decided to have fun with it by having her/it do its rare Aerod (Funnel) attack. It gave me a chance to give this one some personality, and I think it makes it my favorite of the four done, thus far.
I think the bright colors turned our better than I had thought they would. My pink selection's limited, and the Vierge has 3 or 4 differing tones of pink on its body, but I think I managed to separate them pretty well. Especially compared to the Weltall's 4~5 different blue-greys...

July 30, 2017
Sakura Pigma pens, normal pens, Prismacolor Markers, and gel pens
on 8.5x11" cardstock