Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Builders


 

"Builders"
(Char Aznable, Haro, and Amuro Ray from Mobile Suit Gundam / commission)


This was a commission requested, once again, by Falldog over at Otaku Revolution, done for his Layman's Gunpla Guide page for his 6th year anniversary. Sadly, that was a year ago, and I missed the deadline by a tremendous margin, due to
alot of RL issues, several consistency problems with the art itself, and a complete drain of my motivation. Thankfully, he was extremely patient with me, and when I started feeling motivated to work on art again, I knew I had to get his pieces done.

The two characters were drawn individually as separate illustrations and compiled into a single banner. Drawing the runners on Amuro's image proved to be the biggest pain, while coloring something as complex as the box and manual on Char' image had no issues. Kinda weird, but whatever. (lol)

*watermarked per request for usage protection.
April 15, 2015   

Illustrations: Micron pens, Sakura Pigma pens, Prismacolor Markers, colored pencils, and gel pens,
on two 8.5x11" cardstock.


Banner: Compiled and edited in Photoshop 7.0 and Photoshop Elements.