Sunday, June 7, 2015

Those Chosen by the Planet - Set 2


"Those Chosen by the Planet" (Set 2)
(Barret Wallace, Red XIII, and Sephiroth from
Final Fantasy VII)
 
Part 2 of the FF7 project. I decided to wrap up the crew gained in Midgar, as well as Sephiroth.

I had a bit of a difficult time with Barret, largely due to me not having perfect colored markers for his proper palette, but I think I got it close enough. Sephiroth provided some further worry, mostly because of his all-leather ensemble. But, once again, I think I pulled it off with minimal gripes.

As mentioned with the previous set, I am hoping to sell these (as well as the rest of the cast when I get to them) as individual prints, later down the line, probably as 5x7's.

June 7, 2015
Micron pens, Sakura Pigma pens, ballpoint pen, Prismacolor Markers, charcoal pencil, and gel pens
on 8.5x11" cardstock.