Sunday, January 6, 2019

Switch


Switch
______________________________

Member of Il Inno di Morte, a wiry kobold. 

Quite insane, his fighting style is difficult to counter due to his swift agility. 
He often agitates his fellow comrades with his hair-trigger tongue and actions.

Switch

Age: ??? / Height: 6' 6" / Weight: 210 lbs.
Birth Date: April 12 / Zodiac: Aries / Blood Type: O
VI: Steven Blum

______________________________


[Illustration Info]

Switch (Ver.2019)

Switch is one of two where I used the pose from the 2017 version verbatim, with just changing the lineart styling and cleaning up some of the angles. Though, unintentionally, I changed th color of his skin to an almost greenish grey instead of the ghost grey it was prior. However, I accepted it after the fact because this puts it closer to how I had it on my very first draft in 2004.

His background is, admittedly, less subtle than the other Il Inno di Morte members, simply because... I couldn't think of anything else for him. His character is complete, in therms of plotting and story arc, but that's just kinda how he stands in my mind.
 
January 6, 2019

Micron pens, Sakura Pigma pens, Prismacolor Markers, colored pencils, gel pens, and POSCA paint pens
 on 14x17" smooth bristol stock.
 
Fated Sword Dual Balance ©Studio OZKai